I like how you involved friendship with your story due to the music camp. Your song choice really fit your theme as well! I also liked how your tone of voice and pace was at a normal rate so listeners could understand you. Overall, nice job! (:
Your music choice really connected to the story you told about your band camp adventure. The way you spoke really made it easy to listen to, you had a nice tone and weren't rushing, but didn't take ages.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like how you involved friendship with your story due to the music camp. Your song choice really fit your theme as well! I also liked how your tone of voice and pace was at a normal rate so listeners could understand you. Overall, nice job! (:
ReplyDeleteYour music choice really connected to the story you told about your band camp adventure. The way you spoke really made it easy to listen to, you had a nice tone and weren't rushing, but didn't take ages.
ReplyDelete