Sunday, March 29, 2015

Joe B.

4 comments:

  1. Joe I really like your essay because I think it shows your personality well. Your music is also a good choice for your topic. With this being said, it is hard to hear you because the music is so loud. You have a lot of evidence that shows your belief. Which is a good thing because it may be hard to convince some people of this belief. I really like your essay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music was an interesting choice, but it fit your essay very well. I liked how you played it in the background while you were talking, this added a sense of drama. One suggestion I would have is that towards the end of the podcast, the music got louder and sometimes drew attention away from your essay. But overall, this is a very personable essay and you should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great introduction music. That doesn't surprise me that you would choose that. I like how you continue to play Star Wars music while you read off your essay. You must have really loved Star Wars. I'm surprised your parents weren't concern of how much you liked it. Good work though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved the music you picked, and how you chose to have it play throughout the essay. It was a little loud at times but overall I think it added to the essay. The essay was funny, it kept me interested, and it was relatable. Good job!

    ReplyDelete