Porter, I think that this is a very touching and relatable story because I to had tendinitis in my knee. Listening to your pain and struggle in great detail reminded me of my own experience. You did a great job explaining your steps to recovery and I am happy to see that it payed off!
I loved your use of details and your clear explanation of the FMS test and the training! Your voice was really clear and easy to hear. Also, your music was a really good choice too, it reminded me of something I would hear in a sports training video. Good job!
Porter, I think that this is a very touching and relatable story because I to had tendinitis in my knee. Listening to your pain and struggle in great detail reminded me of my own experience. You did a great job explaining your steps to recovery and I am happy to see that it payed off!
ReplyDeleteI loved your use of details and your clear explanation of the FMS test and the training! Your voice was really clear and easy to hear. Also, your music was a really good choice too, it reminded me of something I would hear in a sports training video. Good job!
ReplyDelete