I like that your experience happened to you so recently. The small details that you would normally forget after a while made the story that much more vivid. I'm confident you'll be doing black diamonds in no time, awesome podcast!
I liked your use of details since your story was recent and not from your childhood or far away past. The story kept me interested the whole time along with your song choice because of your pace with speaking and imagery. Sorry you ate it when skiing, but keep trying! Good job! (:
It was awesome how you spoke just like you were talking to one of your friends! It sounded super comfortable and relaxed. Your use of details was also very good. It made me feel like I was actually there. Good job!
I like that your experience happened to you so recently. The small details that you would normally forget after a while made the story that much more vivid. I'm confident you'll be doing black diamonds in no time, awesome podcast!
ReplyDeleteI liked your use of details since your story was recent and not from your childhood or far away past. The story kept me interested the whole time along with your song choice because of your pace with speaking and imagery. Sorry you ate it when skiing, but keep trying! Good job! (:
ReplyDeleteIt was awesome how you spoke just like you were talking to one of your friends! It sounded super comfortable and relaxed. Your use of details was also very good. It made me feel like I was actually there. Good job!
ReplyDelete