Cam I think your podcast is great. Your content is good and you have ample evidence. However, I would prefer if you talked with a little more emotion and faster. How you speak sounds very planned and I think it takes away from the message you are trying to get across. I just comes across like you are chanting a message and that you don not really care about it. This does not take away form the content of the essay though. Which I think is very serious and important. Overall this is a good podcast. Well done!
I really like your podcast Cam! Your entry music is great and love your topic of community. Your message and claim is backed up with sufficient evidence and make sense. The pace you took in this podcast seems just right to me. I like how you read slower and really articulated each word. I think this really added to the whole podcast. Nice job!
Great choice of entry music Cam. I really like how your voice was strong and fluent while reading your essay. You had the right speed and you weren't too fast or too slow. Nice job overall.
Cam I think your podcast is great. Your content is good and you have ample evidence. However, I would prefer if you talked with a little more emotion and faster. How you speak sounds very planned and I think it takes away from the message you are trying to get across. I just comes across like you are chanting a message and that you don not really care about it. This does not take away form the content of the essay though. Which I think is very serious and important. Overall this is a good podcast. Well done!
ReplyDeleteI really like your podcast Cam! Your entry music is great and love your topic of community. Your message and claim is backed up with sufficient evidence and make sense. The pace you took in this podcast seems just right to me. I like how you read slower and really articulated each word. I think this really added to the whole podcast. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteGreat choice of entry music Cam. I really like how your voice was strong and fluent while reading your essay. You had the right speed and you weren't too fast or too slow. Nice job overall.
ReplyDelete