Sunday, March 29, 2015

Rachel

4 comments:

  1. I liked how you used a type of spirit in your voice to really show how you were arguing your points against how hard the school day is and how much time it affects in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a more realistic look at how school really does effect our personal lives opposed to the "I just don't wanna" attitude a lot of people try to argue. You do a good job supporting your claim with your own timeline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The back ground music was at the perfect volume during your Podcast. It wasn't to loud so it distracted the listener from your presentation, but it was loud enough to have that nice balance. Overall, your podcast was interesting, and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your topic. I've thought a lot of the same over this past year, and to hear you argue it so logically and clearly, as well as passionately, is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete