For the most part you pronounced very well. There were a couple of sentences where you rushed and mixed up words. Next time I would also recommend playing your song quietly while you read. However, this is really good first podcast.
The song that you chose seemed quite fitting for your essay and it gave it a sort of royal feel. I also believe that perseverance is a great trait to have. Many people these days in the work force and in school do not strive to do their best and give up when things become to hard. I think the message you conveyed was quite powerful.
I really like your essay and how you try to convey your message. But I'm not really a fan of how loud the music starts out and then how quiet your voice becomes after. Your essay has great meaning. Way to be persistent in math and not giving up. You must have been up pretty late when that happened. Good job though.
For the most part you pronounced very well. There were a couple of sentences where you rushed and mixed up words. Next time I would also recommend playing your song quietly while you read. However, this is really good first podcast.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe song that you chose seemed quite fitting for your essay and it gave it a sort of royal feel. I also believe that perseverance is a great trait to have. Many people these days in the work force and in school do not strive to do their best and give up when things become to hard. I think the message you conveyed was quite powerful.
ReplyDeleteI really like your essay and how you try to convey your message. But I'm not really a fan of how loud the music starts out and then how quiet your voice becomes after. Your essay has great meaning. Way to be persistent in math and not giving up. You must have been up pretty late when that happened. Good job though.
ReplyDelete