I love your quote at the beginning: "...experiencing life through the lens of the fictional worlds we created for ourselves." It is a very clever and creative phrase. Also, I loved how it started with a classic childhood scene, but then morphed into sophisticated and mature thoughts and ideas! Very good job!
The way you spoke made me feel like you had a very strong belief in creativity! It made me really believe what you were saying and wanted me to hear more! I enjoyed your music, I think it went well with your writing! Your essay was very well written! Great job!
I love your music choice Lindsey! You were really good at talking and you sounded really confident in yourself, and were very fluent. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteI love your quote at the beginning: "...experiencing life through the lens of the fictional worlds we created for ourselves." It is a very clever and creative phrase. Also, I loved how it started with a classic childhood scene, but then morphed into sophisticated and mature thoughts and ideas! Very good job!
ReplyDeleteThe way you spoke made me feel like you had a very strong belief in creativity! It made me really believe what you were saying and wanted me to hear more! I enjoyed your music, I think it went well with your writing! Your essay was very well written! Great job!
ReplyDelete