I love the way you spell her name at the end! It really ties it all together. Plus, you were very fluent with your reading, and you made a few pauses which really added to the sentiment of the story. Great job!
I agree with Katelyn, you spelling her name at the end was probably my favorite part, and it was so beautifully done! Your reading voice in this story was incredible, it really made me feel the words that you were saying. I love how this was such a relatable story, it was amazing!
I like the way you described your first meeting. You set the scene up really well and the content (saying "hi" twice) was very adorable. Your music at the beginning and end was also really wistful, which set the tone for the rest of the reading. Really nice job!
I love the way you spell her name at the end! It really ties it all together. Plus, you were very fluent with your reading, and you made a few pauses which really added to the sentiment of the story. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Katelyn, you spelling her name at the end was probably my favorite part, and it was so beautifully done! Your reading voice in this story was incredible, it really made me feel the words that you were saying. I love how this was such a relatable story, it was amazing!
ReplyDeleteI like the way you described your first meeting. You set the scene up really well and the content (saying "hi" twice) was very adorable. Your music at the beginning and end was also really wistful, which set the tone for the rest of the reading. Really nice job!
ReplyDelete