I really like your music choice and that you occasionally had a short music interlude to help break up the speaking. Your story about having a friend other people might not understand is very relatable, great job!
I really like how you chose a topic that was really relatable. Most people can connect to this story as these things happen all the time. I also enjoyed the short music breaks, made it so there was moment for me to process what was being said.
I really like your music choice and that you occasionally had a short music interlude to help break up the speaking. Your story about having a friend other people might not understand is very relatable, great job!
ReplyDeleteI like your pacing, and your essay topic and the way it was written, but I kind of noticed that the music drowns you out at times?
ReplyDeleteI really like how you chose a topic that was really relatable. Most people can connect to this story as these things happen all the time. I also enjoyed the short music breaks, made it so there was moment for me to process what was being said.
ReplyDelete