Sunday, March 29, 2015

Katelyn

4 comments:

  1. The description in this essay just makes it all the more sad. The lines about you stroking her ears were so powerful. This entire essay was powerful, and the music went so well with it. I love how you kept it playing in the background. (It's Spirit right?) Such a beautiful piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelyn, your music choice, tone, and the speed of your voice went so well together! Everything is very powerful, especially the end where the music gets louder! What you wrote about Buddy is so sad but I could picture all the descriptions perfectly! This was well written, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your voice was so sure and confident, it really helped to sell the powerful feelings that drove this essay. When I was listening to this, I felt the love and the sadness that you experienced for Buddy and her passing. Great job with your essay and your podcast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm actually crying. Your descriptions were heartbreaking, the music was well chosen, and your voice was clear and well-paced.

    ReplyDelete