I really liked the subject that use chose to talk about. This topic is often frowned upon by people because they associate a person doing bad things when they are living life to the fullest. I like the evidence that you have used to back up your belief. It is honest "Down to Earth" material. Nice job.
I enjoy the music you began with and the topic you chose. I agree with your standpoint about "living life to the fullest." Too many people are so focused on doing everything right in life, that they do not find time to have fun. The evidence you provided also supported your claim and made me feel like you really had a connection to this topic. Great Job!
Your voice fits the podcast, you talked slow enough so we could understand what you were saying but didn't bore us to death with a monotone voice. You also did a good job of varying your voice like when you said " Oh she was so pissed". You said it with emotion and made the listener really believe she was pissed.
I really liked the subject that use chose to talk about. This topic is often frowned upon by people because they associate a person doing bad things when they are living life to the fullest. I like the evidence that you have used to back up your belief. It is honest "Down to Earth" material. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy the music you began with and the topic you chose. I agree with your standpoint about "living life to the fullest." Too many people are so focused on doing everything right in life, that they do not find time to have fun. The evidence you provided also supported your claim and made me feel like you really had a connection to this topic. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteYour voice fits the podcast, you talked slow enough so we could understand what you were saying but didn't bore us to death with a monotone voice. You also did a good job of varying your voice like when you said " Oh she was so pissed". You said it with emotion and made the listener really believe she was pissed.
ReplyDelete