Sunday, March 29, 2015

Emily

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the song choice because it went with your example of playing in the school band. Your talking speed was also good because it let us listeners understand you without you going too fast or too slow. I think people can relate with your story on grades and your essay did a well job at getting your point across. Good job (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tone was good as I was able to tell this was a hard experience for you. The music playing through the entire podcast was a nice touch. You made it clear what your belief was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your essay is very clear and precise, as was your voice in the podcast. And I love the music: not too distracting, and it ties into your topic.

    ReplyDelete