Sunday, March 29, 2015

Anita

4 comments:

  1. It is perfect that you used the song that tied the whole piece together. I loved how you go through the conflicts you have between you and your sister, but then end the piece with how that song brought you together "in perfect harmony." Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you played Sarah Maria in the background of your podcast! It only makes sense that you would! I especially liked when this song started playing in that car ride and "a lightbulb clicked" for your sister! That was truly powerful and amazing! This was well written and I enjoyed listening! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music is so wonderful. The timing of when you bring the music up or put the emphasis on your voice is very effective in conveying the power behind your story. Your voice is confident and your reading is very fluent. The story ties itself together fantastically. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Katelyn, Lauren, and Lindsey. The music and your use/timing of it really brought the whole podcast together, as did your very well-written essay.

    ReplyDelete